It’s been a while since I’ve posted. No long commentary here, but suffice to say my iPad has received some critical damage this last week and I am having to adapt to Life After Nice IPad (LANI Syndrome). iPad 3rd Generation is looking good again!
- What a back yard, hey? @ Bright, Victoria instagram.com/p/BIOWMY7AGP6d… 11 months ago
- Give a boy a campfire and he sneaks out his iPad @ Bright, Victoria instagram.com/p/BIOV0Nbg2snv… 11 months ago
- #Origin c'mon blues, you gotta do this...don't let Queensland do a Queensland on you! via @9jumpin 3 years ago
- I support #NSW in @9jumpin's #TweetofOrigin! #Origin #UpTheBlues via @9jumpin 3 years ago
- I'm not a viking, but... rov.io/dl-icebreaker #Icebreaker #RovioStars http://t.co/pvAKiblx1X 3 years ago
My own little word cloudactor alien apple apple pie apples Australia azerbijan baking best of big mac blog blue boardroom breaking news business trip cartoon cheating comic comic book coming home comparing daily impression delta goodrem dillema dog dog poo faithful wife flying saucer funny humor humour iPad joel madden keith urban mahalia barnes mcdonalds news NFL Nike orange oranges party police poo red robot robots satellite scoop Seal smell spaceship spying star wars stats strip sun Super Bowl superman Taga Paa the daily impression the voice toilet toilet brush transit TV venus voice waiting war watching webcomic webcomics wordpress yellow
The man behind the Impression
The Daily Impression is brought to you by Waddswords. This site is about funny, humorous, artistic and other off-the-wall stuff.
Share but don’t steal
The Daily Impression by Nick Ward is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia License.
Based on a work at thedailyimpression.com.
Top Posts & Pages